Castle Hotel Dresden-Pillnitz
Meet and stay in style - that's the motto for your stay at the Schloss Hotel Dresden-Pillnitz.
You'll room in stylish baroque castle grounds, one of Europe's most beautiful places. Pleasant lodging and cultivated gastronomy join with culture and picturesque scenery to relaxing days and an abundance of experiences.
Feel like the lord of the castle in this former residence of the Kings of Saxony. Its pavilions and boulevards, pleasure gardens and botanical treasures will enchant you in every season.
Our family-led four star-hotel offers:
- 42 stylish rooms with nicely designed bathrooms, minibar, radio, tv, telephone, high-speed-Internet
- the Elb suite with wonderful panorama and two romantic suites with water beds
- winter garden café with Saxon home-style cuisine
- fireplace restaurant - from October till April the firewood crackles and in the summer the gorgeous restaurant patio offers fine French-Mediterranean cuisine
- banquet and meeting rooms with 10 to 100 seats and caterings for up to 400 people in the orangery
- full service for your wedding or other ceremonies
Our hose is recommended by international hotel and restaurant guides, e.g. Michelin, VARTA guide and FEINSCHMECKER.
Castle Hotel Dresden-Pillnitz****
General Manager: Family Zepp
August-Böckstiegel-Straße 10 | 01326 Dresden
Phone: 0351/261 40
Telefax: 0351/261 44 00
|89,00 €||Room rates|
|117,00 €||Room rates|
Insider tips in the region
Perhaps the Pillnitz gardener Gustav Hermann Krumbiegel had a dream about distant, exotic gardens when, over 100 years ago, he boarded an ocean steamer and set out for far-away India to serve the...
Above the Vineyard Church at Pillnitz, a small serpentine panorama path runs above the Royal Vineyard of Pillnitz, offering a wonderful view from the Elbe Sandstone Mountains to the Ore Mountains....